We have a Convenience fee minimum of 600 tickets.
Included in our services is the creation of your exclusive reservation site hosted on our servers as well as an online seating chart custom made by us from the chart you provide. If you decide to use our E-Tickets we can also set up an area to display ads/coupons you can sell to make additional revenue. We personally monitor your opening to make sure all goes smoothly and answer any emailed questions of help from your purchasers as well as forward any emails to you that may require your own studio info. Our Convenience Fee is not listed here, it is only available to studio owners and managers but we're confident you will be very happy with it. To find out the fee, just put in a request for it on our "Pre-Purchase Questions" form (the link is on our home page).
1. Click the "Lets Get Started" link on our home page and fill out the form.
2. Provide us with a down payment equal to our 600 seat minimum (this is NOT an extra charge, this counts toward your ticket sale Convenience Fees).
3. Provide us with your seating chart in pdf or jpeg format (all seats and rows must be readable).
4. We will create your site and seating chart and put it online for your approval.
5. You request any special codes etc. you would like.
6. You look the site over and let us know of any text additions or changes you would like (we will be happy to help with advice along the way).
7. You can test the site by registering, buying tickets, using codes, etc. to make sure all works as you want it to.
8. Once you are happy with everything, fill out our approval form. We will delete all your test purchases etc. and get it ready to open.
9. Your online ticket sales open and continue till the closing date you requested.
During the term of your online ticket sales, you can get a Sales Report as often as you like by logging in to your Control Panel.
At the end of online sales you pass along to us the Convenience Fee for any tickets reserved online over the
initial 600 seats that have already been paid by your down payment.
Lastly we will wish you a wonderful summer and hope to see you back the next year :)